Safety Information for STUD 100
GENUINE STUD 100 DOES NOT COME FROM CHINA. IF YOU FIND STUD 100 SELLING AT AN EXTREMELY LOW PRICE, BEWARE – IT MAY NOT BE A LEGITIMATE MEDICINE. AVOID UNLICENSED OR COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS
- For external use only.
- Do not use STUD 100 if you or your partner are allergic or sensitive to local anesthetics.
- Do not use on broken or inflamed skin.
- Do not use if your partner is pregnant.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have, or have had liver or kidney problems or if you are already taking prescription drugs.
- When using STUD 100, do not get into eyes, do not inhale and do not exceed a maximum of 24 sprays in 24 hours.
- Stop use and consult a doctor if you or your partner develop a rash or irritation, if you feel unwell or have unpleasant effects after using the spray.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- STUD 100 will not stop the spread of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Desensitizing results vary with each individual.
- Visit our frequently asked questions (FAQs) for additional information.