How to Use STUD 100
Delay Spray Instructions
Use STUD 100 to temporarily reduce sensitivity of the penis during sex
- Insert key or coin and twist to flip open the child-resistant cap.
- The recommended dosage is 3 or more sprays, not to exceed 10, to the head and shaft of the penis.
- Apply 5 to 15 minutes before intercourse.
- Do not exceed 10 sprays in one application, or 24 sprays in a 24-hour period.
- Wash product off after intercourse.
- Store below 25°C (77°F).
Quantity used and timing will vary with individual requirements.
IMPORTANT PRODUCT INFORMATION:
AVOID UNLICENSED OR COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS: If you find STUD 100 selling at an extremely low price it may not be legitimate medicine. If you have any concerns over whether the STUD 100® you have purchased is genuine, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 1-971-255-1185 (USA)
STUD 100 meets the requirements outlined by the FDA's Monograph on Male Genital Desensitizers (current version).
- For external use only.
- Do not use STUD 100 if you or your partner are allergic or sensitive to local anesthetics, or any of the inactive ingredients.
- Do not use on broken or inflamed skin.
- Do not use if your partner is pregnant or planning to get pregnant.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have, or have had liver or kidney problems or if you are already taking prescription drugs.
- When using STUD 100, do not get into eyes, do not inhale.
- Do not exceed a maximum of 24 sprays in 24 hours.
- Stop use and consult a doctor if you or your partner develop a rash or irritation, if you feel unwell or have unpleasant effects after using the spray.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- STUD 100 will not stop the spread of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Desensitizing results vary with each individual.
- Use only as directed.
- Do not use repeatedly for more than 3 months without medical supervision.
Always read the label/leaflet.