How to Use STUD 100
Delay Spray Instructions
Use STUD 100 to temporarily reduce sensitivity of the penis during sex
- Insert key or coin and twist to flip open the child-resistant cap.
- The recommended dosage is 3 or more sprays, not to exceed 10, to the head and shaft of the penis.
- Apply 5 to 15 minutes before intercourse.
- Do not exceed 10 sprays in one application, or 24 sprays in a 24-hour period.
- Wash product off after intercourse.
- Store below 25°C (77°F).
Quantity used and timing will vary with individual requirements.
IMPORTANT PRODUCT INFORMATION:
AVOID UNLICENSED OR COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS: If you find STUD 100 selling at an extremely low price it may not be legitimate medicine. If you have any concerns over whether the STUD 100® you have purchased is genuine, please contact us by email email@example.com or telephone 1-971-255-1185 (USA)
STUD 100 meets the requirements outlined by the FDA's Monograph on Male Genital Desensitizers (current version).
Always read the label/leaflet.